Contact

Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Phone: (605) 271-9967
Email: mepcpa@hotmail.com

Comments (7)

• John Eidsness

Dave,
    Thanks again for a great weekend. You and the committee did a wonderful job.
    I would like to write Mike Olson but need his address. Would you be able to email that to me?
    John

• Gene Calmus

60 years ago Howard was the basketball capital of South Dakota when Howard Public and Howard St. Agatha both became state champs the first and for a long time the only town to do that!

• Pat Maroney

Read with interest the article on Delbert Gilliam. I’ve known Delbert for a long time and have heard that he might be in a rest home in Idaho. If this true – I wonder if he can advocate for himself. I was wondering if he has been nominated to the HOF. If not, I think his stats make him a candidate for the hall. Please let me know if he has been nominated. Thank you.
    Pat Maroney

• Jim Trett

I want to renominate Scott and Chad Boekelheide for the BB HOF. You should have all of their info because they sent it to you before. These two players led the Wildcats to a 97-10 record in four years at NWHS. Two state titles, second place and a third place finish. Pretty unprecedented in SD history. They were outstanding students and citizens who both went on to play at Northern State. They are Hall of Famers. Thank you.

• Charlie Sizer

I would like to nominate the following for the SDHSHOF:
    Miller High School girls basketball team 24-0 undefeated Class A state champions.
    Miller High School girls basketball team 25-0 undefeated Class A state champions for 2 years 49-0.
    Miller High School girls basketball teams 1991-92-93 73 wins in a row, Class A record that still stands today.

• Myron Moen

Guys,
    What a great choice for 2019 inductees. I have spent part of winter in Kansas. It’s hard to believe, 10 years have by so. Fast. You all deserve so much credit for taking the HOF to new heights. Will plan on attending the spring induction ceremony. Keep up the great work.

• Murray Mollet

I would like to know where I might find a picture of either the 1941 or 1942 photograph of Alcester’s high school basketball state champions. They currently own the highest wining percentage of any SD team in its history. They went to the state tournament once and won all four games. How about an induction for these players and team.